For this edition of 10 things I love sunday, I decided to go with a "they inspire me" special. Here's the list (details above):
1. Elsie, A beautiful mess, I've been reading this blog for years, and it keeps geeting better. so much inspiration for your everyday and crafts
2. A Bleubird Vintage. Her blog is full of great photos and features (I'm a big fan of the what we wore and kiddo lunch one), & she makes me crave a big family of my own soo bad
3. Smile & Wave : paradise for vintage lovers + lots of DIY and crafts ideas
4. Food Coma. Great DIY & vegan recipes !
5. Shimelle. I looove her pages + lots of videos and inspiration (I'm a big Glitter Girl fan)
6. AshleyAnn, Under the sycamore. A very talented photographer and a blog full of beauty & hope
7. Skunkboy Creatures. I love her hair tips & ideas and her style
8. Celine Navarro. Very talented scrapper, lots of good ideas
9. Two peas in a bucket. I go there to find some layout inspiration, project videos...
10. Pinterest. Great website to everything that's beautiful, so much inspiration to be found. The picture above is of my account, there's a link on the left of the blog if you want to check it out.
That's all for today, enjoy the end of your weekend !