Week 11, aka the week i only wanted one 4x6 slot. So i took a needle and some thread and sewed a little. Hello DIY design. :)
Took like 15 minutes (would be 15 seconds if you're lucky enough to possess a sewing machine) and is a great way to bring diversity to your album if you're getting bored of the same design and didn't bought lots of different sleeves (i only have design A and the nine 3x3 squares). After 11 weeks of doing PL, i realized that i have usually a lot more portrait format photo than landscape (mainly because 99% of my pictures are taken with my iPhone), so using those four 4x6 landscape slots hasn't been easy. I know i could simply put two 3x4 cards in that space but i do like it better with a "physical" border between the two. Hence the sewing.
For the one and only 4x6 slot, i knew from the beginning i wanted to use this picture i took from my balcony on the day i got stuck at home because of the snow (that's the main story of that week, told in french on the journaling card so i just thought i'd mention it in english here ^^). Also knew i wanted "snowed in" as my text. Instead of adding it afterwards using stickers, i wrote my text on the photo using Photoshop. If some of you are curious about that, i did a post a while ago about some tips to add text to your pictures :).The rest of the spread is super simple. Lots of cards from my March PL kit (that's my favorite so far). It looks like i'm starting to like green also, especially mixed in with blue. Oh and that picture right above is my cat, Lola :) She's my favorite <3 (which is pretty much what my journaling says, but it's in french so... Very little embellishments since the cards were pretty "busy" on their own. And that's it. Keeping it simple!